This week has been a busy week. It is definitely December! Monday night Tricia and I went to First Monday at a church in Forney. On Tuesday I took Will to Ft. Worth and he got to meet Martha, my mom’s cousin. Then we went to dinner with some friends we hadn’t seen in ages. We grew up going to church with them. It was great to catch up. Last night I had dinner with the girls in my Community Group and Ally came over to see Will. We have plans tonight, tomorrow night and I am shopping with some girlfriends on Sat. Yay for fun times with good friends!
Here is Will in one of my favorite outfits. I love to dress him like a little man! His shoes are way cute, too. The left one is falling off in this pic.
Mimi has this fun fishy lamp at her place. Will loved it! He stared very intensely at it. So funny!
Today, some of the girls from my Square One class got together for a little Christmas get together. The babies even had a gift exchange! The girls in the class are such sweet ladies and I am so glad they are continuing to get together for a “play group.” I’ll definitely miss getting together with them. I won’t be able to go during busy season. I should be able to pick back up after April 15th!
Ally got Will some Christmas outfits. He was cute in this one – he looked like one of Santa’s helpers!
Here are all the babies. It was hilarious trying to take their pic. We didn’t exactly expect them to cooperate, we just wanted a pic of all of them!
Lily, Asher, Henry, Elise, Sam, Will, & Rosslyn
Will was snuggling in with Sam and Sam didn’t appreciate it. At one point Will was trying to eat Sam’s tummy! :)
Much to Kevin’s disappointment, we are not putting up our Christmas tree this year. Our place is so small and Will’s “stuff” has overtaken our place. Tara had a very pretty tree up at her place and we got a pic in front of it.
Now I need to get to work on getting my Christmas cards out! Have a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment