Saturday, December 19, 2009

Answered Prayer!

We just found out yesterday that Will got into the daycare downtown that is right by my office!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited about this I am! I really didn't think he would get in as the ones downtown have crazy waitlists. There were 2 people infront of us and I kept emailing to get updates and she kept telling me she was waiting to hear back from the other 2. Well, I guess they passed and we got the last spot! We had a back-up plan, of course, which was in a neighborhood near our condo. It would have been o...k...but I wasn't all that excited about it. This place is in walking...(yes literally right behind my building)...distance from my office and I can easily walk over to check on him at lunch. (Or anytime I am having severe anxiety and just need to make sure he's doing alright).

I go back to work the week of Jan. 4th and I have been dreading it. This helps a lot just knowing he'll be so close. I am so thankful and feel like it is all going to be alright. Praise God for this answered prayer!

3 comments:

  1. are you at the dlc? because i would be so excited to have you nearby! and i think I know one of the teachers that is going to be in the newborn room! she is super amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to hear that. I know that will make the transition, although hard, a little easier for you. Hope you are having a wonderful last couple of weeks with that cutie! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah!!! what awesome news! i know this is a weight lifted off your shoulders! now i can meet you for lunch and we can both go see Mr. Will :)

    ReplyDelete