Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Party – Cowboys Style

I am a little behind on posting.  On Sunday we had the privilege of going to Kevin’s work Christmas Party.  Some companies have a party at a nice restaurant or at their lovely house.  Kevin’s company took us to the Cowboy’s Game…in their suite.  Not too shabby!  We had a blast despite the fact that the Cowboys had a disappointing loss.  It was a little hard to get into the game with the excitement of being in the stadium and in a suite.  It was our fist time going to the monstrosity that it is. 

Prior to the game we “tailgated” in style in some tents.  They had a nice buffet where we ate lunch.  Us at the pre-game festivity.

Cowboy's Game 006

Our view in the suite.  I’d say that’s pretty good!Cowboy's Game 032

Walking up to the stadium Cowboy's Game 009

Kevin and I checking out the HUGE screen Cowboy's Game 013

Us taking a pic in the suite.  Notice I am wearing a red sweater.  Not sure why I went with the red.  Kind of stands out at a Cowboy’s game.  Well it was a Christmas party, right?Cowboy's Game 018

Again, the screen.  I did not get a pic of it in 3-D which was a huge bust.Cowboy's Game 019

The inside of the suite. Cowboy's Game 020

Looking out from inside the suite. Cowboy's Game 021

The good old days. Cowboy's Game 023

This for Kevin.  His favorite Mav (JJ) was taking pics.  Ha.  :) Cowboy's Game 024

Us again.  I was picture happy – it was a neat experience! Cowboy's Game 027

Thanks to Kevin’s wonderful company for taking us to a game!  We had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment