Well, I kept waiting for the blog fairy to update my blog – but it never happened. For some reason, I have not made blogging a priority. But it is important to me, because this is how I remember things. I don’t have a baby book (gasp) and I surely am not crafty enough to do scrapbooking. So this is how I remember all our family moments. So – I am catching up! I’ll try to do a couple of posts rather than one mammoth one. So here is Will eating a bowl of cereal with milk. I thought it was cute. He liked drinking the milk at the end! Here’s a pic to help me remember how much he loves his “computer” and watching Curious George. Man he loves him some George!
He also likes playing with stickers and coloring! But he goes through the stickers so fast!
Random? Why yes. But there is just something precious about our little sleepy head in the morning. Crazy hair and no pants and everything. Here is what a typical morning looks like while we get ready for work. Cutie pie.
He now likes to go swimming in the bathtub! It is so sweet! He’ll turn around and head the other way. Love, love, love, love this age. He’s insane at times and there may have been a moment just the other day where I had to go sit on the couch and do a little breathing exercise because he was throwing one impressive tantrum, BUT – he is also so stinking cute. He’s learning so much and we’re starting to have conversations. He’s hilarious, too. He loves to hop everywhere these days. And jump. And he’s sweet and now loves giving us kisses (that took a lot of training on my part) and hugs. He loves to read books now, finally. He’s just all around awesome. Except for that tantrum thing. But he’s almost 2, I guess that comes with the territory.
We’ve had the pj’s for awhile – and I still think he’s precious in them Oh that sweet face!
He also without fail with match up the blocks. Kevin will get a good base going and hand blocks for Will to add. He always puts them where there’s a matching color and size. Do we see a cpa in our future??
Will and Dylan had the best time with Uncle J the other day! Uncle J came over and spent a good amount of time just playing with these two knuckleheads. They think Uncle J rocks!


No comments:
Post a Comment