Saturday, September 10, 2011

School Days

Will started to a new class at school a few weeks ago. He is now in the 2’s class! It is a big deal! They learn so much in his new class. He even wears pull-ups to school and they are working on potty training. Whoo hoo! I had not mentally prepared for that, so I’m not really pushing it, yet. However, we do try to go when I think about it and he does really well! He goes especially well right before his bath at night. We are really excited that he seems pretty interested in it. We do a whole potty dance and everything. My little boy is growing up. Sigh.


I wanted to take a first day of school picture. Annnnnd…this is what I got. Seriously, he is hard headed sometimes. He didn’t want me to take a picture, he wanted to see the pictures on the camera. I tried to explain that I had to take one before he could see one and he wasn’t buying it.2011-08-23 001 2011-08-23 001


The next day went better! Here are a couple of him before his 2nd day of school! It works, right? He looks so big! He’s seems so tall. We go on the 21st for his well check, looking forward to seeing his stats. He has outgrown a lot of his shirts just recently. These are 2T shirts! Big boy! He’s still rocking the 6-12 month shorts, but well that’s okay buddy. :)2011-08-24 001 2011-08-24 002 2011-08-24 001 2011-08-24 004

No comments:

Post a Comment