On Wednesday, we took Will to his 2 year well-check. Everything checked out great! (Except for the minor ear infection he had). Our little boy has surpassed all of his 2 year milestones with flying colors! We had a long chat with the doctor about discipline techniques and he made us feel a lot better about Will's picky eating habits. I can't believe he's 2! Here are the stats:Height: 35 1/2" (80%)
Weight: 23.4 lbs (5%)
Head: 47" (15%)
So, he has grown taller! I knew he had. I had noticed it most in his shirts - they all got short very quickly. So he continues to be long and lean. Can't believe he's now 80th percentile for height. Goodness. And he's a little lighter than when we weighed a few weeks ago. I guess he's just stretching.
So glad to have a healthy little boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment