Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Beautiful Wife!

I realize that I’m a good two weeks late in getting a blog posted about my wife’s birthday, but better late than never, right? Plus, I haven’t actually posted a blog since Will was born nearly two years ago, so it has taken me a little time to figure out what I’m doing.


With that said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDI!! Brandi and I celebrated her birthday this year (which is August 29th for those who may not know) on the Saturday before by going out just the two of us to dinner and a movie. On her actual birthday, Brandi’s family came over to celebrate with us in a small get-together.


Here’s a cute picture of Brandi and two of the three boys (Miles is not quite old enough to help open presents yet). 2011-08-29 001 2011-08-29 011


Will and Dylan wasted no time in getting Brandi’s presents opened. 2011-08-29 001 2011-08-29 013


It ended up being good practice for Will, as his second birthday is right around the corner. Here is Brandi with her new Texas Tech cup, which Will and I got her to coincide with the arrival of fall and a new football season!!2011-08-29 001 2011-08-29 005


Will was clearly not as thrilled about the first season of the original 90210, as his Mommy was. That’s my boy!!


2011-08-29 001 2011-08-29 025 Instead of getting a cake for her birthday, I stopped by Sprinkles on my way home from work and picked up a dozen gourmet cupcakes, which ended up being a big hit with everyone. Clearly Will was pleased with my choice of birthday desserts. 2011-08-29 001 2011-08-29 049 Brandi, you are such an amazing wife, mother, sister, daughter and friend, and we are all so fortunate to have you in our lives. Will and I are very thankful that you take such good care of us. We love you so much and celebrate the special event that was your birth!


Happy Birthday from your two boys!!


2011-08-20 002 2011-08-20 020

No comments:

Post a Comment