Several weeks ago (I’m waaaay behind on blogging) – we had a weekend full of fun with Kevin’s family. His dad was having a milestone birthday, so Daneille flew Kellie & Nick in as a surprise for him. We thought, well wouldn’t it be fun to surprise Kellie & Nick with a baby shower that weekend, too! And so we did. I even think Kel & Nick were surprised (maybe not Jeff, though). Here’s the table set-up at our house. The soon to be parents!
The ladies.
Will was quite shy at first. Then, he got right in and was a big helper by taking presents over to aunt Kellie.
The beautiful mom to be with her shower gifts!
Later that evening we headed to Dunston’s for a birthday dinner for Jeff! The sweet sisters.
Me and my momma
Luckily Zach was there to entertain Will with with some Angry Bird action. I don’t get it – but Will found it hilarious! Thanks Zach!
Danielle and her brother.
Me and my handsome husband
I’m pretty sure Jeff was a little embarrassed by this – but he was a good champ!
Will was actually cheesing for me, so I had to post it.


No comments:
Post a Comment