Saturday, September 10, 2011

Phone Pics

Told you I was way behind – here are way too many phone pics for one post. Oh well. The weather has been so nice lately! Thank you Jesus! We have so enjoyed being able to get outside lately. Today we started out with a walk to Will’s future elementary school for some play time. He is so brave sometimes. This slide is kind of high, but he doesn’t care. He goes down it quick, too! 011 (2)Kevin is holding him in this picture, but at one point he sort of just grabbed onto this bar and swung out a little. I almost had a heart attack. Sometimes, he’s a little too brave. Whew. 007 (2) 004 (2) Here he is just chillin the back yard a few days ago. He likes to sit in his chair when we sit in the big ones.079 I really think he looks so cute in a hat and wanted to get one of the back of his head. He doesn’t like to go outside without a hat. True boy.077 Yay for getting to talk walks in the wagon!074 Oh look – a pic of my crockpot disaster. There’s a new facebook page on crockpoting and I got inspired. This did not go as planned. Plan B.072 Last weekend at the park! So much fun!071 Sportin’ daddy’s hat. He knows Florida State. And the Rangers. OH! Cute story. I was taking him to school the other day and we were almost there and he started talking about crackerjacks. I was like what? How do you know about crackerjacks? Then he said – go for it mommy! Ha. He wanted me to sing one of his favorite songs (thanks daddy) – Take me out to the ballgame! So I did. At the end of the song he’ll say Texas Rangers! All boy.069 Aren’t these flowers beautiful that my husband sent me for my birthday? I loved the yellow – so different – so nice! (And the color coordinated with my Journal of Accountancy sitting on my desk!).068 Quite awhile back Tricia and I took Will & Dylan to Chuck E Cheese. Will was a mess. He loved the ski ball. Except – he couldn’t roll the ball all the way up there. So he would sling them and they’d come rolling back while he grabbed more. It wore me out! I was catching them and rolling them up there before the went rolling behind us. Funny kid.054 Sometime (a long time ago) I took him to a gym class. I think i mentioned once how I took him to a music class and that he hated it. Well, he loved the gym class (except when they did group activities – he gets shy).051 I didn’t catch him at the right time – he loved this thing. He could bounce to the end and jump in to the pile of blocks.049 Choo choo! Obsessed. Totally obsessed with trains!047 Here’s a terrible picture – but Will & Dylan were so cute walking together before the circus. :)046

No comments:

Post a Comment