Well, Will Ryan is another month older. Just like every other month, I am so surprised time is flying by so quickly. Everyday Will gets a little sweeter and a little cuter. He is really starting to interact with us more. He even seems to flirt a little with pretty ladies!
He had his 4 month check-up today. As expected, the doctor said he was perfect! The poor guy has had the runniest nose over the last week. He’s been waking up throughout the night the last several nights and I think he has a hard time breathing when he has the paci in his mouth. Unfortunately there isn’t much we can do about it. Hopefully it will clear up soon! Luckily Kevin had the day off and he didn’t have to be miserable at daycare today.
Here are his 4 month stats:
Height: 25 1/4 inches (55%)
Weight: 13.9 pounds (30%)
Head size: 41.5 (25%)
So he’s still long and lean. Not a big guy, but he’s healthy. Definitely 100% on cuteness! Here are some recent pics.
If he gets something (anything) in his hands, it goes straight to the mouth. Yum. Here he’s got a toy in each hand. You go Will!
He’s still not a fan of tummy time.
Love this happy little boy!
Smile for the camera more Will! Makes me a happy momma!
Once again…toy in the mouth. Even turtle!
Love him in his pj’s!
Here’s our happy boy on Sunday.
Mommy is so proud of you Will!!
Daddy is so proud, too!
Oh I love me some Will cheeks!
Here’s the poor guy this afternoon. He had a rough day! He was not happy ALL day. I guess we couldn’t expect him to be after getting shots. What do you like to do after a rough day? Veg! Apparently so does Will!
Mom…do you know how rough my day was??
Here he is in the 5 min. he was happy today. :( Still sweet, though!How cute is finding your husband and son crashed out on the couch together? Adorable!
Ally got Will this cute outfit for Christmas. How dapper is he?? Love his shoes! His first pair of Sperry’s!
A big smile for the camera!
Well, that’s the scoop. All is well here in the Tooker house. I am still trying to get used to leaving Will at daycare. It is still really hard. I have severe separation anxiety right now. At about 4:00 I can barely stand it. This is going to be a long week – my first full week. Pray the knot in my stomach goes away! Everyone says it will get better. I sure hope so.


He's getting so big and more and more adorable everyday! Prayers coming your way about the work thing. It will all work out great.
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pics! Love the one of him with the remote and sleeping in Kevin's arms...soo sweet!
ReplyDelete