Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Festivities

We had a great time celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus with our families. We are fortunate to live close to both of our families and didn’t have to travel over the holidays. We spent Christmas Eve at Kevin’s mom’s and Christmas day over at Dustin & Tricia’s new house.

We tried to get a family picture and struggled. About 3 seconds after this Will melted down.Christmas 2009 034Ally got Will a stocking. It is still so fun to see his name on stuff. He wasn’t sure what to think about all the Christmas fun. Christmas 2009 059How cute is this little guy? Christmas 2009 068

Aunt Kayse and Will in their PJ’s reading a book.Christmas 2009 083

Will hanging with Aunt Kellie & Uncle Nick Christmas 2009 090

On Christmas morning, Santa left a few treats for Will in his stocking. (Some were recycled from the stocking Ally gave him). Christmas 2009 096 Santa brought some fun books that sing songs.Christmas 2009 098 It is so much fun to have this precious little boy. He is the best gift in the world. I can only imagine how fun it will be in years to come as we watch the excitement of the holidays through him. Last Christmas we were just praying for a child. This Christmas we have this amazing gift. We love you so much Will Ryan!!Christmas 2009 116

We headed over to Dustin & Tricia’s on Christmas Day. Tricia got the boys matching pj’s. Cute, right? An attempt at getting a picture of them together – not so easy. Dylan wasn’t feeling it. So, here’s what we got. Christmas 2009 131 Dylan got so many fun things from Santa – who wants to pose for a pic?Christmas 2009 135 This little cutie is a captive audience for pictures for now.Christmas 2009 138 What if we bring Will over to your cool new marble thingy? Well, good enough. How do you like the cowboy boots and pj combo? I dig it.Christmas 2009 140 A picture of Will smiling!Christmas 2009 155 Hanging with his Uncle DustinChristmas 2009 160 All the cousins. All boys! Look how cute they are in their Christmas red and green.Christmas 2009 167 Uncle Dust reading the story of Jesus’ birthChristmas 2009 174 Unfortunately I wasn’t feeling all that great Christmas Eve and all day Christmas and I didn’t get good pics of everyone. From my pics you really can’t even tell that Mimi and Kevin were at Christmas. For the record, they were. So was mom’s brother, Charles. I had an awful sinus thing that I seem to get every Christmas. I went to Prima Care the Monday after Christmas just like I did last year. Ugh. Next year, I’ve got to try to avoid that. You can see Lindsey, Uncle J, Tricia and Dylan here.Christmas 2009 175 Ah yes, me with a kleenex. All day that’s what I did and ended up with a lovely red nose. Just like Rudolph! We had such a great time hanging out at the McCoy’s house. We played lots of games and I am now in a Chicken foot mood. I love that game. Sooo much easier than dominoes! No brain work!!Christmas 2009 190 Here is a fun gift Dylan got from Mimi. He is showing it off to Uncle J. Tricia has found him napping in everyday since he got it. So cute.Christmas 2009 197

I always feel so blessed after spending time with our families. We are so fortunate to both have families that love us and are so fun to spend time with. What a great Christmas 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment