I am off again today and decided to blog about some of the fun stuff going on over the last week or so. Will was definitely spoiled at Christmas and got lots of fun new stuff. Here he is trying out a few toys.
Aw – turtle isn’t so bad. :) This was just funny. Mimi found a fun little spot for him to sit. He loved sitting like this. The funny thing is he stared down his bottle for the longest time! I wonder what he was thinking. He didn’t want it if she gave it to him, but he sure looked like he did!
Mimi spent some time with us this weekend. She was kind enough to rescue Will from daycare early on Friday! Thank you Mimi! She got to spend some good time playing with Mr. Will. Dustin & Dylan came over on Sat and hung out for awhile – which was fun, of course! Here is Mimi with her favorite men.
Sweet cousins.
Here’s Will’s newest trick. He has definitely found his feet! He had been looking at them for weeks. Just recently he has started grabbing them and playing with him. He came so close to getting them in his mouth! Yum. If he is laying just right, you can bet the feet are up in the air.Impressive height, Will!
Hey mom – did you know I have 2 feet??
He’s got a good grip. So cute! Always a new phase!
Mr. Will is getting close to outgrowing his tub. He has started planting his feet on the end of the tub. He’ll also scoot down in the tub where his ears are underwater. He can’t go all the way under because the seat is there so he just lounges. This is one of the few that was pg rated. :)
These are fun pj’s. This is the same number daddy wore!
Last night I had forgotten it came with a helmet. I remembered this morning and snapped another pic.
The little cutie is napping right now. I started this post hours ago. We’ve been playing and talking as much as possible. He’s been fighting taking naps which is driving me just a little bit crazy. I don’t know why he does not want to nap. I probably have spoiled him by letting him nap in the swing lately, but he needs naps and the swing works. No wonder he can’t sleep at daycare. The strange thing is he goes right to sleep at night in his crib. He sleeps all night long 98% of the time. I can’t figure out for the life of my why napping is so different. Hopefully as he is at daycare consistently he’ll figure out the nap thing. Other than that, he is a perfect baby. I am one lucky momma! Every time he has that serious look and I smile at him and talk to him and he gives me that huge gummy grin, oh I just melt. I love being a mommy!!


Love all the fun pictures! Sam has found his feet too--unfortunately they have been ending up in his mouth most of the time! Sam has the same tub and is popping over his seat too--silly boys! :)
ReplyDelete