Saturday, January 2, 2010

Caught Up

Well I am finally caught up on all my blogging. I don’t know why I got so far behind. I didn’t feel well and then I had a good bit of things to do around the house to prepare for my return to work on Monday. I think I’ve gotten most everything pretty well organized around here. Plus, I just wanted to concentrate on enjoying every moment with Will. The big return to work is looming. I think I can do it. As I mentioned before I feel a lot better about it knowing he’ll be so close to my office. I do meet with a higher up partner Monday afternoon to try to get my reduced work schedule approved. My immediate partner has approved it so I am praying that he will, too. I figure Monday is going to be a rough day all the way around so I might as well meet with this particular partner and try and get that worked out. I am only going to work a few hours on Monday as I am sure it is going to be hard to concentrate anyway. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’ve updated several posts – so if you haven’t read here in awhile, keep scrolling on down. I posted a lot.

Oh these cheeks! I love them so! I am definitely going to have to go sneak kisses when I can next week. It is going to be so hard not to be able to get those kisses anytime I want.Christmas 2009 026 Here is a good pic of G.J. and Will spending some time together.Christmas 2009 029 Here is a pic of Will standing. He loves to stand. Such a big boy!Christmas 2009 001 He looks so cute standing like a big boy! He is always so proud of himself when he does it.Christmas 2009 002 He loves his daddy. Aren’t they cute?Christmas 2009 008 No one can get Will talking like daddy. Will carries on the longest conversations with him.Christmas 2009 013 He thinks daddy is pretty funny!Christmas 2009 014 My sweet boys!Christmas 2009 022I took these pics today. Will has really started changing this last week. I really think he’s filling out a lot more. Look at those cheeks!! His legs are also getting some meat on them, finally! What a good looking kid if I do say so myself.3 mos 011 We combed his hair today. It is starting to come in a little more. Sweet baldy. :)3 mos 004 That smile is the best. Harder than it should be to capture – he generally looks so serious in pictures. Occasionally I’ll get a cute grin. Look how well he is sitting. He sat there for a long time all by himself.3 mos 006

No comments:

Post a Comment