Sorry, no pics today. Working full time means it is hard to find blog time!! And, sadly I haven't taken that many pics over the last week. But I did want to do a quick update as Mr. Will is changing so much everyday!
We had a rough weekend. I got a horrendous 24 hour bug. My mom got it, too. Tricia and Dylan got a little version of it. I am guessing the culprit was from Will, though he only had very minor symptoms. He was pretty fussy this weekend, which was tough since I felt stellar!
Aside from the gross germs in our place, Will has been doing so much more lately! He is really starting to work on those fine motor skills. He's a strong boy and he has no problems rolling over, sitting with minimal assistance, pushing up on his legs, etc. We are trying to work on grasping, though. He hasn't quite gotten there, yet. Just over the last few days he has started reaching for his bottle when he sees it and grasping onto toys better. He was always swinging arms away and would hit them randomly, but now he is using his cute little fingers in slow motion to reach out and tough things. It is crazy to see his progression! His new favorite thing is to make changing his diaper a huge challenge! He plants his feet and pushes his bottom up in the air. And he giggles the whole time he's doing it. He knows he's making life difficult! Little stinker! He has also been looking out the window when we drive in the car. I find that interesting for some reason. He would usually just stare at his animals or his mirror. Now I find him looking out the window.
Well, that's just a quick update. I need to get working! Hope to post some pics of the cutie pie soon! Hope all is well with you!


No comments:
Post a Comment